So, in the last post I mentioned Sissy crashing this afternoon after the culmination of her insane and impossible behavior issues that lead to hurting Wonder Girl in her anger, a deescalation from the IFI team and a possible replacement to RTC looming in the future.
After I wrote the crashing post, some of you responded that your RADishes crash after their RAD storms/manic rages. But what about THIS little twist?
Remember I said that Sissy walked into the wall, right? So after she comes out of her daze-like stupor, she complains of her head hurting. "Mom, when I touch it, it hurts. Bad" i look and she's slightly bruised and swollen above her eyebrow where she smacked into the wall. "Yes, that would be from when you walked into the wall yesterday."
"HUH?" was her reply.
I shrugged it off because I get "HUH?" replies from Sissy all the time and so many of those times she says, "HUH?" it's just to egg me on. But my momma's intuition is telling me she really didn't remember deliberately smacking her head into the wall.
But here's another puzzling thing. She was not just dazed, she was different. Like her doppleganger had been with us for the last two weeks, not Sissy. And that Sissy had returned. Her countenance had changed. She was giddy. Her eyes were sparkly. She was striving to please at all cost, happy to be doing it, no glares of death, no grunting and growling, complete compliance to the point of knowing what do to without being asked, using coping skills, saying she was proud of herself for trying so hard, did all her hygeine and showering without a single issue, stopped herself mid lie several times (literally, was about to complete her sentence and stopped. "oh. sorry. never mind. that's a lie")
Ok, mine turn.
She took her meds, combed her hair (OMG!), wrote in her journal (OMG!x2) turned out he light and went straight to sleep.
who the heck is sleeping in there?!?!?!? Sissy? Sissy's double?!?!?
Let me tell you, the thought of personality disorder has crossed my mind tonight. And schizophrenia. Did I mention she was talking and singing to herself and using the language "we"?
i told GB's Mom in a comment that before RTC, Sissy's manic rages were 15 days of escalation that pinnacled on the 14th or 15th day and then she'd be calm and placid for three days with escalation toward full-on rage directly after the three days. I charted her for months. This was an unmistakable pattern. (the P-doc has the charts)
It begs several questions.
1. if Sissy's still rapid cycling, what on earth are all the meds for? They're clearly not helping. can this even be medicated? She's ON an anti-psychotic so ... how can she still be psychotic? And how the heck did the RTC miss this?!?
2. is Sissy borderline personality disorder or schizophrenic?
3. is it even worth the effort to apply RAD therapy at this point? Her needs seem to far supercede just that issue, so that her RADs is diminutive to the more pressing mental health crises in her mind.
4. unless of course, ya'll tell me that you get this insanity with your RADishes all the time and that this is typical clinical RAD crap (but I'll only buy into that if your RAD doesn't have multiple mental health diagnoses or a dual diagnosis for developmental delay and mental health issues like Sissy does.)
5. in which case, does she need a brief hospital stay as opposed to a long term treatment facility?
I'm officially freaked out. This has been some crazy-scary crap with her this week! I'm betting she has a stellar day at school tomorrow and her teachers email me and say, "WOW! Sissy was amazing today!!!!" (which, for the record, will make me want to hurl because OMG. as if!)