On a good day, parenting will test the integrity of your character. On a bad day, parenting will test your will to live. Parenting children with trauma histories will cause you to test the integrity of everything and everyone you thought you knew, for the rest of your life.
~J. Skrobisz

Monday, April 18, 2011

versatile blogger

Thanks LastMom!

A>

Apparently the rules are now I tell ten things about me and nominate 15 other bloggers.

First, I don't know 15 other bloggers that haven't already been nominated so I'm leaving that up to my commenters. Post the link to one of your favorite bloggers and I'll nominate them. The first 15 that aren't already nominated get the vote!

Second, 10 things about me.
1. married 15 years this June. I've asked for a new kitchen sink and faucet head. And maybe new tile. but that's pie-in-the-sky. I also want to buy us matching chuck taylors.
2. i like to swim
3. i like to quilt
4. i used to play piano really well (before therapeutic parenting took over)
5. I used to sing really well (before therapeutic parenting took over)
6. i really enjoy being a daisy troop co-leader (bridging to brownies in two weeks!)
7. i'm gluten free out of necessity for my health and not because it's the new trendy diet
8. i have had thyroid disease since I was 19.
9. it's strange but i really do like window cleaning in large part because i'm outside with my hubby all day
10. i have weird taste in movies and literature.

No comments: