On a good day, parenting will test the integrity of your character. On a bad day, parenting will test your will to live. Parenting children with trauma histories will cause you to test the integrity of everything and everyone you thought you knew, for the rest of your life.
~J. Skrobisz

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

This and That

It's been a VERY busy week and a half.  I'll be back later with more to talk about but for now, will you consider visiting my Etsy store?  We're still working on paying off AB's dental appliance bill.  Thanks!


http://www.etsy.com/shop/peaceinpuzzles

3 comments:

Singinpraises said...

Nice photo of everyone!!!

Ranger said...

I would love to if there's a way to ship to the UK that isn't going to be more trouble for you than it's worth? I still think the pink bags are the coolest thing since sliced bread.

Integrity Singer said...

@ ranger - I can research cost of shipping. can you email me your postal code? just email direct from the profile page