On a good day, parenting will test the integrity of your character. On a bad day, parenting will test your will to live. Parenting children with trauma histories will cause you to test the integrity of everything and everyone you thought you knew, for the rest of your life.
~J. Skrobisz

Friday, November 18, 2011

ETSY!

It's been an insane week but I finally put my items on Etsy.

Peace in Puzzles on Etsy!

I'll be adding Christmas items shortly so don't despair, they are coming. Also coming in January, some full size quilts so bookmark my page!

I'm off to pick up Sissy this evening for our second try at an overnight stay. I'm hoping it will go well but I'm not entirely optimistic. That is, I'm anticipating another colossal fail.

But the quilting will keep me going. Hurry quick to the site, the Thanksgiving coasters are for sale and I'd like to drop them in the mail to you tomorrow so you have them in time!

1 comment:

Ranger said...

Thinking of you this morning, although I don't know if I hope more that it goes right for the sake of how hard it'll be for you if it doesn't, or that it doesn't which might give you another month's respite. :( Hugs, take care of yourself.