On a good day, parenting will test the integrity of your character. On a bad day, parenting will test your will to live. Parenting children with trauma histories will cause you to test the integrity of everything and everyone you thought you knew, for the rest of your life.
~J. Skrobisz

Monday, February 28, 2011

Fun with Pens and Markers

Marty was having a rough day. I told her it sounded so miserable that I was going to stick my head in the sand for her. She said she'd just as soon as bury herself up to her neck. Marty, this is for you!

I get to hand her the original on Friday night in ORLANDO! WHAT?!?!
Holy freakin' crap, I'm going to ORLANDO on Friday!!!!


If you missed the rainbows and unicorns flying out of my butt, here's the antithesis: That's The Way the Cookie Crumbles
AKA: The Chips are Down

5 comments:

Marty Walden said...

Wow. I feel honored! Sure beats my stick figures! When all else fails, laugh because there's not a whole lot more to do.

GB's Mom said...

You've got talent!

Minttu said...

I LOVE your drawings!

Stacey said...

I love that drawing. Good work. It is so how we feel everyday.

Tara - SanitySrchr said...

I love it!!