I want restitution. For everything. ALL of it. Every last ounce of every bit of everything that has been taken from me.
I want it NOW.
The children's dad had his lawyer send a financial settlement agreement to my lawyer's office.
1. he doesn't want to pay his portion of accrued marital debt
2. he want's Sissy and AB's SSDI to count toward his portion of their child support
3. He wants to reduce what he's paying in child support
4. He wants to continue to use the home equity line of credit, borrowing freely even though that's MY equity because I have paid the mortgage, insurance and taxes on my own for the last nine months
5. He doesnt' want to be held in contempt if he doesn't pay the equity line according to the loan agreement
6. he wants ME to be held in contempt if I do not pay the mortgage, taxes and insurance in accordance with that loan agreement
7. He wants to file joint taxes for 2012
8. he doesn't want to pay alimony because we're both self-sufficient (but if I'm self-sufficient and have been since December 2011, why should I be expected to file jointly?)
9. beginning in 2013 he wants to claim Sissy and AB every year and I only claim WG
I am so mad I can't sit still, think straight, eat or speak.
Oh, an my lawyer quit, referring all of her clients to the ex's firm. All clients except ME of course. And my lawyer has yet to make a recommendation for who could take my case. And I don't have money for another retainer for another lawyer.
And Sissy nearly ended up in the psych hospital again this week. And knowing that I had so much crisis with her and called the state crisis hotline twice and had the mobile crisis team at the house to do an intake to determine if she should be hospitalized, her therapists NEVER called me or showed up.
And WG is an angry mess and the school is not seeing the whole picture so I've decided to withdraw her and home school her.
I haven't told her dad that yet and her first day is tomorrow. he can kiss my grits.
I busted up my ankle and haven't been able to wear closed shoes since Wednesday.
There's just so much on my plate.
I want to scream
I want to hurt something
i want someone to hurt as much as I do
i want restitution for all of it.
I want people to stand up and say, "HEY! SHE MATTERS!!!!!!'
I want the pain to stop
I want life to be happy
So much has been taken from me. More than words can say. I have nothing more to give. To anyone. Ever.
I'm going to change my name back to my maiden name once the divorce is final. And should there ever be another individual in my life that I might consider spending my life with, I still won't change my name.