On a good day, parenting will test the integrity of your character. On a bad day, parenting will test your will to live. Parenting children with trauma histories will cause you to test the integrity of everything and everyone you thought you knew, for the rest of your life.
~J. Skrobisz

Sunday, May 1, 2011

National Children's Mental Health Awareness Week

Did you know that May 1, 2011 through May 7, 2011 is National Children's Mental Health Awareness week?

Did you know you can wear a green ribbon to show your support? If you want one, email me using the link on my profile page with your snail mail address.

Click here for more information.

Spread the word, advocate for your kids!

2 comments:

Dana K said...

Thanks for the reminder. Major depressive disorder (& a host of other disorders - ocd, hoarding, etc) run in my family, myself included. I hope & pray that I will be vigilant with my son and notice if he inherits this devastating part of our family legacy.

cinch said...

I want one!