On a good day, parenting will test the integrity of your character. On a bad day, parenting will test your will to live. Parenting children with trauma histories will cause you to test the integrity of everything and everyone you thought you knew, for the rest of your life.
~J. Skrobisz

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Presents - squee!

After writing about the "in town machine" being at the shop for general maintenance, a reader commented that she had a brand new, unused, still in the box machine. Three days later it was at my doorstep.

I didn't waste time trying it out!

Log Cabin September Quilt wall hanging
made completely on my new baby!

My IRL friend is always sending me treats.  She knows I can't get Phillies stuff in my neck of the woods so she keeps me amply supplied. 

This gem is specifically for my new "den".

And since I'm posting pictures, here's some of WG.  Her dance company performed the tap recital number at the local Arts in the Heart event.


WG likes green and cars. 
She was about to bust open when she saw this one!

No comments: